Renting a New Place?

Make sure you and your stuff are protected, as low as $20/month


As a renter you’re legally responsible for any damage you cause to your building, and any harm that comes to someone visiting your home. To protect yourself from those costs make sure you have tenant insurance.


Tenant Insurance covers three areas:



Contents coverage repairs or replaces covered goods that get damaged



Liability protects you if someone gets injured while in your home.


Additional Living Expenses

If you have a fire or flood and need to relocate, living expense coverage can help with those costs.


We’ve partnered with Gore Mutual, a Canadian insurance company founded in 1839, and St. Clair Insurance, to provide tenant insurance all online in less than 5 minutes.

We chose to work with these companies because they’re Canadian, have over a century of experience in insurance, and share our passion for helping our customers.

We’re coming to British Colombia in November.

Insurance offered on this site is underwritten by Gore Mutual Insurance and arranged for by St. Clair Insurance Brokerage Limited.